Friday 8 July 2011

You've got my Pinterest!



I was over at a friends house for a BBQ last weekend and heard about this website called Pinterest (www.pinterest.com).  They were talking about how you can "pin" these ideas to your own personal boards, look up anything thing that might interest you, or find out information you need.  The best way I can put it is that it is like your "favorites" button for your Internet, but with visuals that is shared with 1000's of people.  You can follow other people and people can follow you.  For example, you may be interested in cooking, you can follow someone who posts recipes.  For someone like me who like to plan birthdays months in advance, I can get some really great ideas or plan a meal for a bunch of people.

Things to know:
  • You have to be invited to join the website by an already existing member.
  • Highly addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment