Thursday 5 April 2012

My new favourite thing....Pandora Bracelet

I recently went home to visit my mom.  As an early Easter present she bought me this beautiful bracelet.  It is made by Pandora.  I had seen a Pandora store that had just opened up in Market Mall, but I really don't like jewellery, so I never went in.  What a mistake, I LOVE this bracelet and the charms that you can get.  Are they pricey, yes, but so beautiful and something that you can keep adding on to.  With that in mind, being at the age I am at, I am a little hard to buy for and this is such a great gift.  I have the two initials of my beautiful kids and can't wait to add more!  Thanks mama, I love you!


2 comments:

  1. I love you too! And I love your beautiful children and your sweet husband. The bracelet is pretty and at last we know what we can buy you for the next little while (until it gets filled up with charms). But really, as your mom, you are not hard to buy for at all.

    ReplyDelete