Tuesday 17 May 2011

Help the victims of Slave Lake - Personal Hygiene Kits

Hello Everyone,

I will be collecting supplies to create personal hygiene kits for the victims (men, women, and children) of the Slave Lake fire.

Here is a list of the things I will be collecting to put in them.  Please note that I will be using large zip lock bags to package the kits, please keep this in mind when donating.

  • large zip lock bags
  • shampoo / conditioner
  • tooth brushes
  • tooth paste
  • combs
  • soap
  • new underware / socks
  • razors (men and woman) and shaving cream
  • face clothes
  • kleenex / wet wipes
  • tampons / maxi pads
  • diapers
  • sunscreen
  • bug spray
  • formula
  • gum / chocolate bars / granola bars
If you would like to donate, you can email me at taniarussell@shaw.ca or leave the goods at my front door.

Thank you so much and please donate!  This could be your family in need!

No comments:

Post a Comment