Sunday 1 May 2011

Things coming up.....

As most of you know the kids have started into their spring sports.  Donovan is in spring hockey, lacrosse, and gymnastics.  Simone is in soccer, skating, and gymnastics.  I will be posting pictures and updates on that soon.

I also wanted to let you know that Donovan and Simone will be handing over the money they raised for KidSport ($60 total) on Tuesday.  They will be having their pictures taken and a little blurp written on them.  I will forward that along as well.  Thank you so much to everyone who supported them.  They feel so good about what they did and I can't wait for them to see how it will all come full circle on Tuesday and where the money will go!  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

I wanted to give you a heads up on a charity project that I will be launching soon called "Project Ameni T's".  HipKids will be done this month and they we won't have anything until the Nash Family and Friends 4th Annual Food Drive in December so I am antsy to get the ball rolling on a new project.  I have been brewing this one up for a while and can wait to give you all the details in June!  As a hint, I need you to start saving up any hotel amenities you may have or can get your hands on (shampoos, lotions, conditioner, ECT).

Also, I would love to hear back from you as to what you would like to see my post more of or less of.  There is a pole question at the bottom or message me!!

You my friends and family ROCK!  Updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment