Saturday 13 August 2011

S'more Bites

I have been finding a lot of really great recipes on Pintrest.  Here is a very easy, very impressive looking treat that anyone would love.  I make these for our last Park Playdate and there wasn't one left.

Enjoy!



S'more Bites

Sticks of some sort
Large Marshmallows
Chocolate Chips
Graham Cracker Crumbs

Line a cookie with parchment paper.

Simply melt your chocolate chips.  I melt them in a mug in the microwave (this way you can hold on to the handle when it gets hot).  I do about 20 intervals at a time so that I don't burn them, stirring after every interval.  Note that when you are making these, you can always reheat your chocolate if you find it is getting cool and thick.
 
Place graham cracker crumbs into  a shallow bowl.

Place your stick in the centre of the marshmallow, dip into melted chocolate, shake off excess chocolate, dip into graham cracker crumbs, and then place onto the lined cookie sheet.

I put my cookie sheet full of S'more Bites into the freezer to set.

EAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment