Wednesday 20 April 2011

Art to support KidSport

A couple of weeks ago, Donovan and Simone saw on the new a little girl selling pictures to support the relief efforts in Japan.  They both decide that they wanted to do the same thing but they wanted to donate their proceeds to KidSport.  KidSport is an organization that helps kids participate in organized sports that normally would not be able to.

Donovan and Simone have both painted two canvas's each (11" by 14").  They are very excited to sell them!  There is no set price, it is by donation only.  Even if they went for a $1, they would be over the moon.  That being said, they would really like to help KidSport and the children.

Thank you so much for your support and Donovan has offered to do any requests as well.  I will keep you posted with the sales and the amount raised for KidSport.

http://www.kidsport.ab.ca/index.php?page=calgary_home

Simone's "Bunny"

Donovan's "Red Red Rocket"

Simone's "Pony" SOLD

Donovan's "Flew Flew Flower" SOLD


Donovan's "Timber" (Custom) SOLD

Simone's "Paint"

3 comments:

  1. Love this idea, the paintings are beautiful:)
    I would be happy to donate $10.00 for 'Simone's pony'.
    Is Donovan taking requests - perhaps he can paint a big lovely tree for me? -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so excited for these beautiful paintings. Tell Donovan thankyou so much for 'Timber' - I love it & it is lovely.
    & Yes Tania I did sign up so with gmail so I could leave notes :).
    Do you accept email money transfer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny!
    Email transfer is great! Message me your address and I will mail the paintings off for you. Thank you so much for your support! Lots of love, Tania

    ReplyDelete