Monday 18 April 2011

How does the Easter Bunny get in the house?

This is the topic from Donovan (my very literal and sharp 6 yr old son) at bedtime.  He asked me if he came via the fireplace like Santa and I said no just because I don't think you can use the same thing twice.  Ivan (my very fiction husband) told him he "teleports".  I ended the conversation with, "I don't know D, I will google it and find out for you in the morning.".  Anyone have any good suggestions as to what I might tell him in the morning....because it will be the very first thing he asks me at 5:30 am tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

  1. Don't lie to your child! The Easter Bunny teleports. He traded the technology from Santa in 1961 (who got it from a couple of mice babbling about the number 42) for a chocolate egg and two gummi bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I read this to Donovan today and he said..."I dont' think so mommy." Too smart for his own good...or mine for that matter. I, however, got a great laugh this morning from this, thank you!

    ReplyDelete