Thursday 21 April 2011

Just one of those totally ordinary, yet fantastic days.

What a great day we had.  Donovan went to school, Simone and I got our coffee and vanilla steamer, ran some errands.

We came home and FINALLY planted our seeds.  I know that it is pretty late to be doing sew (get it), but just not feeling the green thumb with all the snow still on the ground.


After that a wonderful and dear friend of mine come over and brought the kids Easter egg decorating kits.....mine fingers are still pink.




We played around for a little bit.

Then it was on to dinner....lobster tail, organic buffalo steak, and roasted potatoes.

Dinner was finished off with a cup of tea and some strawberry shortcake.....sorry about that!

The very best thing about today was being with my fantastic family and friends.  It is days like these that I feel so lucky and so blessed.  I truly am surrounded by amazing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment